Mar 23 2010
We Ballicai got another awardie! We are furry humbled. This is the From Me To You Awardie, and it was given to us by the Cats of Wildcat Woods. Thank you so much, furriends!
As part of this awardie, we Ballicai are to tell seven more things about ourselves. And we have some new pictures, too!
1. MaoMao: I love to snuggle and snooze with Brainball. I especially love snuggling into his floof. It’s good to have a big brother who both plays with me and keeps me warm!
2. Brainball: My little brother, MaoMao, is a ham. Can you tell?
3. MaoMao and Brainball: You know what, we really dig this recliner — almost as much as we dig each other!
4. Marilyn: Zzzzzzzz…..
5. Dorydoo: I love being high, high up! I’m so good at jumping and climbing that Mom says I was born with an autonomic anti-gravity function in my brain.
6. Marilyn: I love being in Mom’s lap, whether she’s in her office chair or relaxing in the recliner.
7. Brainball and Dorydoo: And we like to join Mom and Marilyn on the recliner!