Mar 16 2010
It’s good to be back on the Kitty Bloggiesphere! Our goal is to post once a week, for Gattina’s Cats on Tuesday.
While we Ballicai were on blog break, we got some furry nice awardies! And in this post, we’re going to get caught up. If we missed anycat, please nudge us!
First Awardie: We got the Kreativ Blogger Awardie from our furriend Herman. Thankies so much! Isn’t it purretty?
And as part of the awardie, we Ballicai need to tell seven things about ourselves that you don’t know. Hmmm. Here we go!
1. MaoMao: I have a furry floofy tummy.
2. Brainball: I insist that Mom follow me to the kitchen whenever I look at her over my shoulder in a certain way. Sometimes she’s slow on the uptake (humans can be like that), and I have to meow to remind her of what I want. But she always follows me to the kitchen and pets me while I eat.
3. Dorydoo: I really like my little brother, MaoMao, even though I enjoy bluffing and getting hissy with him. It’s fun to play Thundering Herd of Elephants while Mom and Dad are sleeping.
4. Marilyn MonREOW: I nibble on dirt when Mom and Dad track it in after hikes (even though Mom’s lickety-split about sweeping it up). Mom used to worry it would upset my tummy, but it never does, and besides, just a taste of it is yummy. It cracks Mom up that I eat dirt, since I’m otherwise such a feline girly-girl.
5. Brainball and MaoMao: we love to RASSLE RASSLE RASSLE! It’s all in fun, though. We never fight. Mom calls us the Sumo Ballicus Rasslers!
6. Dorydoo: Brainball is the best big brother ever. I like playing and spewing with MaoMao, but I love to cuddle with Brainball.
7. Marilyn MonREOW: I deal with my brothers and sisters best from a distance. I’m not as much of a cat-cat as I am a person-cat. I adore people. I’m always the first Ballicus to greet any guest.
Second Awardie: We Ballicai received the Furry Friend Awardie from MaoMao’s sweetiepie Ariel! Thankies so much. What a nifty awardie!
Along with this awardie, we Ballicai must tell three things we’ve done to make the world a better place. Let’s see…
1. We don’t fuss when our momma and daddy look after three community kitties who have homes but make the rounds. Mom and Dad make sure these kitties have plenty to eat and fresh water. We don’t know what their real names are, but Mom calls them Snowball (little white girl), Bukowski (big gray tabby tough boy), and General Sterling Price (orange and white boy).
2. We Ballicai are wonderful at looking after Mom and Dad. Humans need a lot of attention, you know. They can be quite high maintenance. But we love ’em anyway. It’s especially fun to give them rubs, rumbly purrs and slow eye blinkies. They love that. And let’s face it — human laps need regular warming.
3. We Ballicai snoopervise Mom when she cooks and does her household chores. She calls us her Kitty Snoopervisors. Once in a while, we score a bite of food that she drops. But we promise, our motives are 99.999999% altruistic!
Third Awardie: Today, MaoMao’s sweetie Ariel gave us the You Rock Awardie. Furry cool! Thank you so much! All of us Ballicai think that you rock, too.